I had the largest pile of laundry I've seen in a long time taking up space in my bedroom.
I desperately needed to mop my kitchen & bathroom floors.
So, I devoted the day to getting this house in shape. Here's what I did today.
- Started the laundry at 10:00 AM. Still going strong at 6:30 PM. FML.
- Mopped those nasty floors.
- Cleaned some stuff, & then cleaned some more stuff.
- Took my entire vacuum apart because it wasn't working. Found so much fur in the hose that I should have named it & put in in a designer bag like Paris Hilton.
- Organized both my living room closets
- Argued with my dog everytime she needed to go outside. She doesn't do rain so well.
- Febreezed the shit out of some stuff so it doesn't smell like cigarettes. Even though I have a strict "No Smoking" policy in this house, it still stinks. I'd really like the boyfriend to drop that nasty habit sooner, rather than later.
Who else loves that show? Cheese curls & elk - c'mon now!