The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Readjusting

I'm writing this post at 12:30 AM, which may be why I'm really unsure of what I want to say.

During my vacation I've somehome managed to toally reverse my sleep schedule.  I'm not even sleeping in until 9 or 10.  I've been falling asleep between 11-12 & waking up by 8 everyday.

That's a slight problem, considering that I go back to work at 11:00 PM Sunday.

What to do?

So far this evening morning I've been watching ridiculous things on Netflix & am cooking a meal for tomorrow.

It's helping a little, but the fact that my animals are all passed out around me & DJ is lost in computer land is really dragging me in the direction of sleep.

Staring at this computer screen isn't helping either.

What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

  1. Netflix is a technological Nyquil for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your schedule all out of whack is super tough! Maybe caffeine will help!?

    ReplyDelete