Yay! Yay! Yay! Super yay!
We're not going anywhere, but we have lots of at home projects to work on during my 11 beautiful days off.
Who wants to take bets on how much of this stuff I actually get done??
Here's the list:
- Stain the deck
- Do some miscellanous yard work & planting
- Go to the optomotrist
- Go to the dentist
- Bake tons of yummy stuff for a bake sale for an event DJ & his friends are having
- Take all my deck & porch furniture out of storage
- Clean all the furniture since it's in shed covered in mouse poop. Ummm...ewww
- Do something about the nest of mice in my shed. What exactly, I do not know. Any suggestions are welcome.
- Have the first cookout of the summer
- Spend lots of time with my family
- Make some trips to local farmer's markets. I know I've got some local followers. Green Dragon or Leesport anyone?
- Relax. Relax. Relax some more.