The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, May 9, 2011

To do list

As of 7 AM on Wednesday I am officially on vacation.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Super yay!

We're not going anywhere, but we have lots of at home projects to work on during my 11 beautiful days off.

Who wants to take bets on how much of this stuff I actually get done??

Here's the list:

  • Stain the deck
  • Do some miscellanous yard work & planting
  • Go to the optomotrist
  • Go to the dentist
  • Bake tons of yummy stuff for a bake sale for an event DJ & his friends are having
  • Take all my deck & porch furniture out of storage
  • Clean all the furniture since it's in shed covered in mouse poop.  Ummm...ewww
  • Do something about the nest of mice in my shed. What exactly, I do not know. Any suggestions are welcome.
  • Have the first cookout of the summer
  • Spend lots of time with my family
  • Make some trips to local farmer's markets.  I know I've got some local followers.  Green Dragon or Leesport anyone?
  • Relax. Relax. Relax some more.
If I get done with half of these things, I'll be such a happy girl.

3 comments:

  1. I have off on thursday..i'll help you bake if you want! or whatever else is on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it depends on what you want to get at the local markets. I prefer Leesport if I'm looking for produce. If I'm looking for purses, I want Green Dragon. lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! SO jealous. I am saving all my vacation time for December! Blah.

    ReplyDelete