The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

The weather report for today was not good, so imagine my surprise when I woke up to clear, sunny skies.

It's raining now, but my family had plenty of sun to complete the egg hunt portion of our annual Easter party.

I'm the only "kid" who doesn't participate in the egg hunt anymore, which means the hunters range from age 5 to 20 - so my family comes up with some cruel inventive hiding spots.

Oh, & my aunt's dog also participates...& she knows how to open the eggs on her own.















3 comments:

  1. LOL! That IS cruel but looks fun! Glad the weather cleared up for your hunt. It started off rainy here & then cleared up =D

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish I wasn't too old for Easter Egg hunts any more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'm not sure I'd ever find some of those eggs! Growing up, my brother was the better "hunter" out of the two of us and my basket was sadly much less full. What's really terrible is that I'm the oldest, ha!

    ReplyDelete