Here's my Tuesday Ten
1. Yesterday morning when I was driving home from work I saw a turkey politely waiting to cross the road. Only after I passed did he look both ways & start to cross. Total genteman.
2. Dear Mother Nature, Please decide to just be warm. I can't handle one nice day followed by many not so nice days anymore. It's cramping my style. Thanks!
3. I have been saying I'm going to decorate for easter for a while now. Still not decorated.
4. I don't now why everyone always makes fun of Rachael Ray (& by everyone, I mean my grumpy boyfriend & his friend) but I love her. In protest, I think I'll cook only Rachael Ray meals for a while. Sucks to be him.
5. Speaking of the Food Network, did anyone else watched the Chopped All Stars Tournament?? I am so not a fan of the guy who won. I didn't appreciate his comments about the other (better, more well established, etc) chefs. In poor taste, random guy.
6. I requested to extend my upcoming vacation (before it even started) & I'm crossing all my fingers & toes that it gets approved. Eleven days off. Oh. My. God. My head might explode from joy. I hate that place.
7. Does anyone else love making up your own situation approtiate hash tags on Twitter? #ido
8. I woke up this
9. I'm addicted to crappy horror movies on the Sci-Fi channel - especially when they involve crazy, unrealistic sea monsters. Dinoshark, I'm looking at you...with love.
10. I've got 3 terrible, horrible, no good, very bad cats. Anyone want them?