The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Who's with me?

Seems to me, no one I know in my own life, so I've decided to throw it out there to Bloggyland.

Anyone else excited for the Royal Wedding tomorrow morning?

I'll be at work when the coverage starts, but I set the DVR - which is nice because I can fast forward through the annoying crap.

I know that this wedding has nothing to do with this country, or anything truly important for that matter...but I don't care.

I think it's fun to get all caught up in the "fairy tale," as it were.

We're going to see someone become a for real princess, complete with gaudy carriage & all!

Maybe I'm a dork, but I don't care.  I'm looking forward to it.

Who's with me?

4 comments:

  1. I set my DVR and will be glued to the tele tomorrow night. If you want to see something cute, check out www.twospecialwires.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful Royal Wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I adore you BUT I am just not into it....Everyone's a princess! lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh. I honestly am so sick of the coverage that I didn't even bother. But, I'm totally not judging you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the royal wedding with my patient in the morning. I had to give him IV lopressor which you have to push in very slow, so it gave me a good excuse to stand in there for about 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete