The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Feline Friday



I just stumbled upon Feline Friday, hosted by the Thought Bubble.  Anyone who knows me knows I never miss a chance to show off my animals!  I'm the happy mama of two cats & a dog, who you can read about here.  I know this is Feline Friday, but I may have to sneak in a photo of my puppy too!  Here are some of my favorite photos:









3 comments:

  1. *facepalm*

    A canine? On Feline Friday?? Oh, the *horror*!!

    I love your pictures - especially number 2, that is just too cute! And yes, ok, the last one is very sweet as well :)

    I'm so glad you stumbled across Feline Friday, thanks for linking up and I hope you come play again. You have a gorgeous blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the bedtime snuggling picture! And I love that your dog is friends with your cats! My dog wants to be friends, but my cats just won't have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! I love the one of them snuggled in bed... You should enter that photo in the Blog Pet picture contest Monday and Tuesday... here's the link: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2010/06/looking-forward-to-week-26-pets.html

    ReplyDelete