The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday lovers!

Even though I have to work this weekend, I'm in an unusually good mood today!  Here are a few reasons why:

  • DJ & I are going on a weekend away at the beginning of November.  I know it's a long way off, but I'm still excited!  It'll be nice to get away, even just for a few days.
  • My cousin is going to do the 30 day blog Meme with me!  Yay!  We start Monday.
  • I'm actually going to have something to blog about.  I'm really excited to get back into the swing of things.
  • The calendar says it's Fall - even though it's close to 90 today - & I love Fall!!  It's the best season.
  • I'm taking the day off from cooking, so I'm going to the store in a few minutes to pick something up for dinner.
  • I found some great new blogs this week.  Thanks for the tip, Brittany!
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. The littlest of things makes me happy. My husband never understands how things like a good song on the radio or a brilliant sky or just taking my kids to school can make me so happy. I call them my little blessings and I try to be grateful every day, for every bit of sparkle that comes my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) Thanks girl!


    Sounds like lots to be happy about!


    I want to go out for the weekend!

    ohh I have a giveaway going on now! check it out if you havent already

    :)) LOVE FALLL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps i want to come over on monday if you're not busy...we can add that into our 30 day thing. maybe we can bake something yummmy too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends are always good times! It sounds like you have loads of fun ahead of you as well, so that is a fabulous reason to be in a good mood! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 day blog thingy? I need to write more. What's the deal?

    ReplyDelete