The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Now thats an award

Lovely Lisa, the Sarcastic Lab Rat herself, gave me this awesome blog award.




LOVE IT!

And since it's my duty to pass it on, I'm giving it to my smart/funny/all around awesome friend Steph, who recently decided to come back to Bloggyland to play with us.

You're going to love her blog - so please stop by & become a follower!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so honored! Who to thank, who to thank...well, Renee of course, for honoring me...

    I would repost it, but since you're the only follower I've got that posts regularly, I'd give it back to you, and it would be like an endless chain of chlamydia being shared between us.

    Wait.

    That got a little inappropriate there.

    Sorry.

    And thank you! *curtsey*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this award before, too funny! And congrats!

    ReplyDelete