The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Since its been a while, and you probably forgot about me.


Meet me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  It's a blog hop/survey/fun way to meet fellow bloggers.


1. What is your favorite all time movie?

The American President with Michael Douglas & Annette Benning.  That is my "drop everything for the next 2 hours" movie.  I can't help but watch it when it's on.



Image from Swagbucks.com




2. How often do you go over the speed limit?

I take a back country road to work, so everyday.  It's terrible, I know.



3. What really gives you the creeps?

I'm a city mouse, who now lives in the country.  It gets so dark at night, & I get really creeped out by that.  If someone was right outside in my yard, I wouldn't be able to see them.  Spooky...





4. What is your favorite snack?





That kind of depends on my mood, but I'm generally a salty snack person.


5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?

Fluffy probably has a pretty cushy life, so I'll go with that.

5 comments:

  1. You are beyond cute! What great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch out for those crazy hilbillys with their pitch forks....
    and ps i think im going to call manor care back tomarrow and see if they want to interview me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from Meet me Monday! Love your answers and Blog!! :) I look forward to reading more!!

    http://mymommyquacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen an American President - I'll have to check it out.

    I'm also going to give that Google game a try!

    p.s. I love Sookie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a city girl! I would FREAK OUT in the country! & yup The American President is the best! =D

    ReplyDelete