The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

That old feeling

Since I was down in the dumps yesterday I forgot to mention that I got a call about the job I applied for!  I have an interview scheduled for Friday!

Now I'm back to nervous/excited/guilty.  Ive been at my job for 5 years.  The truth is, I care about it & the people there much more than they care about me.  I'm not happy, & I am definitely interested in starting over at this new job...but I just can't help but feel a little bit guilty about leaving.

I've been brainwashed.  They must be zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment