The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Come on get happy

Lately there seems to be a lot of good things coming my way.  New job, new home & a happy family. 

So, before life provides it's next proverbial pinch to wake me, I just want to take this opportunity to remind myself of the things that have put me on cloud 9 recently.  Here goes:

  • My cousin finally saw my new house!  I've missed him so much.
  • My mom & I went shopping tonight.  I started buying scrubs for my new job!  I can't wait to put them to use!
  • Just watched Sherlock Holmes with the boyfriend while surrounded by a pile of fur balls.
  • Giving notice at my current job went more smoothly than I ever could have imagined.
  • Mother's Day presents are already purchased & neatly wrapped.
  • Tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up & bake a cheesecake - I'll be testing a new version I dreamed up.
  • Tomorrow night DJ & I are headed out to celebrate my new job with my best friend & her hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment