The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I had my cake & (I'm ashamed to say) I ate it too.

I went to the grocery store yesterday for some last minute taco dip supplies, & happened upon the bakery section.  Well wouldn't you know, they have a freezer section in the bakery.  And there in the freezer, staring back at me, we ice cream cakes; cute, little baby ice cream cakes.  This is me we're talking about, so I couldn't resist.

When I got home from work last night the boyfriend & I watched the Paranormal State on the DVR & enjoyed some of the cute, little baby ice cream cake...at midnight.

And you know what?  We'll probably do the same thing again tonight.  We've still got Psychic Kids on the DVR!

3 comments:

  1. I looooooooove me some ice cream cake!! You deserve to treat yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good night to me!

    ReplyDelete