The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Because I have nothing else to write about.

Is Jimmy Fallon not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?  I think he might be.



Image from Google.

I think his late night show is so underrated.  If you haven't seen it, set your DVR - it's very funny stuff.

I've adored Jimmy since the SNL days, & I was always sad that he didn't become the next Adam Sandler after he left.  But now I'm glad he's found his niche.

And as his star rises I'll always remember the good old days when he sang parody jingles for troll dolls (Google it!  So funny...) & it only cost me $8 to see him at West Chester University.

No comments:

Post a Comment