The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow delay

The tattoo was supposed to happen tomorrow night.

Of course, we're expecting 4-6" of snow.

And the tattoo guy coming all the way to BFE at 11:30 at night in a snowstorm is a little ridiculous.

I've waiting this long, so I'll just have to be patient.

Sigh.


I really just want to kick & scream & throw a tantrum though.

PS:

I have no idea what to write about lately.  Just so you know, I do miss all of you!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I found this list of questions to answer to help with self-exploration. I think I'm going to work through them in a blog separate from the one I've usually been using - I don't necessarily want my coworkers reading through all of my issues. I'll share the link before I start, if you want to use some of those questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I edit comments? Lame. Anyway, I started a second blog, as I said I would in my previous comment on this post, and it's in my profile if you're so inclined to read that one as well.

    Why I've started a second when I can barely keep up w/ the first, idk. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo! I know it sucks, having to wait a little longer, but you'll have it in no time! I'm really excited to see the finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete