The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Well, my intentions were good anyway.

I am back to 2nd shift tomorrow, which means I'll have time to get back to regular blogging.  Yay!! 

I'm sure the new job will give me lots to talk about - good stories too!  I'd like to spend less time complaining about my job...you know, because it frees me up to complain about other things.  Tee hee!

Anyway, I would just like to officially apologize for not reading your posts for the last month & commenting.  I really do care what you have to say.  I had hopes of trying to keep up while I was in classes, but that didn't happen.  And although I'm back, I'm just not going to have time to go back & read what I missed.

But, soon I'll be back into the swing of things & can comment till my fingers hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment