Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Dee at Homesick Cajun picked me for a Versatile Blogger Award!! Please stop by her blog & show some love. If you live for a good love story like I do, read her latest post.
The way this award works is you must:
A. Thank the person who gave you this award.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dee!!!! I'm glad you like my blog, & please know that the feeling is mutual. If I could give this award back to you, I totally would - but I don't think you want to think of 15 more bloggers! Lol.
B. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I am Polish & proud of it! I love the food & learning the language is on my bucket list.
2. I own enough panties to go a month without washing them before I'd run out.
3. I was born on Halloween. My mother's due date was in the beginning of November, & as soon as the doctor told her that she told him I would be born on Halloween - because she's not particularly fond of the holiday. I think that pretty much set the tone for our relationship, but that's a story for another day.
4. I'm very into politics. I know that's sometimes a taboo thing to bring up, but if you read my blog long enough you're bound to find out anyway. I'm a proud Democrat who is not afraid to share my liberal opinions. Consider yourselves warned.
5. I recently watched (& loved) the Twilight movies, which is probably something I should be embarrassed about. Oh well. Team Edward, bitches!!
6. Here's a list of the TV series set to record on my DVR: True Blood, Flipping Out, Big Bang Theory, Psychic Kids, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon & Judge Judy. Talk about eclectic.
7. My family is everything to me. I know these 7 things are supposed to be about me, but there's no me without them, so it counts. My extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts & uncles) is very close. I love them all so much that it hurts, & I don't know what I would do without them. That family keeps growing all the time too, because the boyfriend's family has been added to my brood. Everyone (both mine & his) is always involved in what everyone else is doing, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
C. Pass the award on to 15 newly discovered bloggers.
I'm going to break the rules here. I've only been blogging since April, so I'm making an executive decision that everyone is newly discovered to me. I'm giving this award to my favorites. And yes, I realize there's not 15...I'm choosing to be choosey. Deal with it!
Here they are, in no particular order. Drumroll please....
Jenn @ South of Sheridan
Jill @ Hey Barbie
Brittany @ Unexpected Surprises
Jane @ Adoption of Jane
Nicole @ Casa de Nicole
Joann @ Laundry Hurts my Feelings
Lisa @ The Sarcastic Lab Rat
Bree @ Simply Girly
Sarah @ Confessions
Mommy to Be @ Semi-Daily Update