The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet me on Monday


Meet me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  It's a blog hop/survey/fun way to meet fellow bloggers!  I just learned that Java is a fellow PA girl, too.  I'm always happy to show some love to a "neighbor."

Questions:

1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?


No - but I do watch other questionable TV (Maury, Judge Judy, Cheaters, etc.)

2. What appliance is used the most in your house?
Is the computer considered an appliance?  If not, the microwave.

3. Do you wear make-up every day?
I used to - & then I became a nurse aide.

4. What is your worst pet-peeve?
There are far too many to choose from.

5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I never really thought about it.  I guess turkey.

1 comment:

  1. My computer is definitely the most used electronic... and I am with you on the microwave as well :)

    ReplyDelete