The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet me on Monday



Meet me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  It's a blog hop/survey/fun way to meet fellow bloggers!


Here are this week's questions.

1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?


Munchos!!  Ever heard of them?  They're light & airy & just sooooo yummy!


 Image from Google. 






2. Do you make your bed everyday?

 Yes.  Before I worked 2nd shift our bed was never bed because DJ was always sleeping when I left in the morning.  Thankfully, he's not on the vampire schedule anymore.






3. How often do you go to the hair salon?

Pfftt...when I think of it.  I don't pamper myself that way, which is why I don't have great looking hair.






4. What do you dip your French fries in?

Usually just ketchup.  Boring, I know.  If I'm eating chicken with the fries, probably ranch.





5. Do you shop with coupons?

No, & it's a constant argument with my mother - the Coupon Queen.  I'm just too lazy to clip coupons.  I know I'm only hurting myself though.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair salon! In Omaha there was a hair school nearby that i could get my hair blown out or curled for ten bucks. It was fabulous.. Every weekend or big event I dropped the ten bucks and came out with fabulous hair! :)) I wish tehre was one near me now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't had Munchos in probably 25 years! I forgot how good they were.

    ReplyDelete