The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Help a sistah out!

One of my absolute favorite blogs is Laundry hurts my feelings, & Joann is one of my favorite bloggy ladies.

She has a friend who is in the running for a walk on part in Mad Men, & Joann is asking for help. 

Please click here  to read Bunny's story & to find the link for voting.

It's quick & easy, I promise.

Thanks for your help!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for not only your kind words, but your shout it for Bunny. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete