The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 16 - Do I have to pick just one?







I don't really have a "celebrity crush."

I will admit, I'm an avid Perez Hilton reader/celebrity watcher.  I can easily keep track of who is dating, who is breaking up, who is getting arrested, etc.  But for me, it's more like a hobby.  I'm not obsessed with these people.  They're pretty.  They have the fancy clothing & fancy lives we would all love.


In the interested of keeping up with the MEme, today I'm writing about Mr. Efron.  I've never (nor will I ever) see the High School Musical movies.  For the last few years when everyone was swooning over this kid, I wasn't paying much attention.  That has started to change.

I saw him in Hairspray, which is a really cute movie.  Then recently I saw him in 17 Again, also a really cute movie.  Neither of these roles were Oscar worthy or anything, but it made me notice that there's just "something" about him that I can't quite put my finger on.

These days, whenever I see him on TV read about him on Perez I find myself saying, "That one is going to make something of himself."

He really is a cutie though, isn't he?

1 comment:

  1. Not Perez! Ugh I cannot stand that guy! I stick to TMZ =D

    ReplyDelete