The random ramblings of a perpetual procrastinator. These are the life & times of a nursing home CNA navigating the ups & downs of living with someone who's living with a disability. A sometimes amusing, sometimes bittersweet look at my journey into real adulthood.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Detour from the MEme



Meet me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  It's a blog hop/survey/fun way to meet fellow bloggers.


1. What is the best dish you can make?

I make a mean chicken parm & spaghetti.





2. How often do you change your sheets?

Weekly usually.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?

Last year DJ,his sister, his brother-in-law & I drove to Florida - on sis & BIL's wedding night!  The drive there & back is sooooooo long, but it was worth it.

4. What is your favorite fruit?

Berries - strawberries, rasberries, blackberries, etc.

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?

Breakfast for dinner...following breakfast for breakfast.  I love breakfast food!

2 comments:

  1. I love-love-LOVE breakfast food! Do you like breakfast pizza? its my fav! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast food too! Although I never need an excuse to eat BACON!! Yummmmm....

    ReplyDelete