Lisa at the The Sarcastic Lab Rat tagged me for an 8 question survey.
What you're supposed to do is answer the questions posed by the person who tagged you, then come up with 8 new questions & tag 8 new people.
I've tried this before, & it hasn't worked because the people I read don't want to be tagged.
So, I'll play along with the first part & answer Lisa's questions - which I love, because she threw in a True Blood question. Holla at ya' girl, Trubies!
1. What is your favorite food?
My MomMom's homemade pierogies. Delish!
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation (money is not an issue), where would you go?
3. What is your perfect weekend?
Every other...when I'm not working.
4. If you could drive any car, what kind would it be?
I'd really like a Volkswagon of some sort; probably a Jetta.
5. Eric or Bill?
Bill. I know, I know - he did a bad thing & he wasn't honest about it, but I don't care. The reason I watch is because of the moment in the first episode when Sookie & Bill saw each other for the first time. I kid you not, that look got me hooked! So, yeah, Bill...forever & ever & always.
6. Who is your favorite author?
James Frey, no matter what Oprah says about him. He's amazing. I've read My Friend Leonard 5 times, & I cry like a baby every single time.
7. What is the last movie you saw?
Iron Man 2. I love Robert Downey Jr. He's delish like the pierogies.
8. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would have gone to college right out of high school. Some how, some way - in spite of my mother - I would have gone to school.